Simona Callá is proud to introduce to you the highest quality of vegan leather or faux leather handbags and accessories.
An additional benefit to owning vegan leather is that product care is very easy and you most likely already have everything you need in your home.
Your bag looks slightly dirty but no real stains.
Materials needed: Liquid dish soap or detergent, clean soft sponge, clean drying towel.
- Get a small bowl of warm water and add a touch of dish soap. Combine until sudsy. Use a soft sponge to clean the surface of your bag.
- After cleaning with soap mixture rinse the sponge and clean the bag once more with just water.
- Dry your bag with a clean cotton cloth.
To maintain the shine of your bag
Materials Needed: Armor-All clean microfiber cloth
- Spray Armor-All directly on the clean cloth lightly treat the surface of the bag with the cloth. Let air dry.
You have a stain (Pencil, pen, etc. )
Materials Needed: Clean microfiber cloth, rubbing alcohol or hairspray, water
- Try to attend to it as soon as possible since it is a breathable material.
- Take a clean, dry cloth and apply rubbing alcohol/hairspray to the cloth.
- Gently rub the bag with the cloth for a few minutes.
- The stain should disappear.
- Once the stain is removed go over the area with a clean cloth dampened in water to remove access hairspray/rubbing alcohol.